Share life as it happens — it’s easy with the Microsoft LifeCam
VX-3000. Take instant messaging with family and friends to a new level
of sight and sound — with the Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000. This webcam is
compatible with all leading instant messaging software, so it’s simple
and fun to use. Great video quality and features, plus crystal-clear
audio, make you feel like you’re right there!
|Product Features: |
- Superior video quality and High Definition still photos
- Automatic face tracking software
- Video effects
- Pan, tilt, and zoom controls
- Automatically adjusts for low-light conditions for improved video quality
- Built-in unidirectional microphone with acoustic noise cancellation
- Windows Live™ Call Button
- Fits on most monitors, including flat screens, or sits directly on your desk
| || |
How to Make a Video Call:
a simple calling interface and integration with Microsoft LifeCams,
you'll find that video calling is the next best thing to being there.
It's easy, it's free, and you can get started today. All you need is a
PC, an Internet connection, an ISP, a webcam, and a friend. Then follow
the steps below to make a video call.
| || || || || || |
|Step 1 |
Buy and install a LifeCam. Don't have one? Start shopping.
| ||Step 2 |
Sign in to your Windows Live™ Messenger account or other messenger service that supports video calls.
| ||Step 3 |
Once you are signed in you can either choose a contact on the Instant
Messenger window, or press the video call button on your webcam.
Then click the Video link to start a video call.
|LifeCam VX-3000 System Requirements |
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® or Windows® XP Home/Pro/Media Center Edition/Tablet PC Edition with Service Pack 2 (SP2) or later
- Intel Pentium® III 550 MHz (Intel Pentium 4 1.4 GHz recommended) or higher
- 300 MB free
- Sound card with speakers or headphones
- USB 1.1 (USB 2.0 recommended);
- CD drive
functions (post to Windows Live Spaces, send in e-mail, video calls)
also require: Broadband (cable, DSL, or other) modem
| || || |